- 1 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cooked and cubed white chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of low fat cream of broccoli (or any other kind you like, chicken, mushroom, etc) soup (condensed)
- 1/3 cup of cashew or hemp milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the broccoli in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with the chicken. In a bowl, mix the soup and milk, and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve by itself or on top of riced cauliflower, Palmini rice, or Palmini pasta.