"A routine is not a routine if you have to think about it"Davis Love Jr.
Welcome to your resource for golf health, golf training, golf fitness and swing related information. Our focus is to make you a more efficient, and better golfer. We will improve your distance, accuracy, and reduce injuries with correct golf training.
Strong golf performance begins with a strong body. Your body ultimately determines distance, accuracy, and consistency in the golf game. We conduct a complete fitness analysis to help identify physical areas that may be limiting one’s golf game. Participants will receive a complete fitness plan with golf-specific exercises, focusing on the fundamental swing mechanics and the physical demands of golf. A customized fitness agenda will be created to meet individuals’ needs, resolve shortcomings, and enhance strengths.
The program will focus on eliminating pain and postural faults, in efforts to restore the physical condition necessary for complete performance and injury prevention. Participants will develop a heightened body awareness that will result in increased range of motion, improved posture, enhanced coordination, better balance, increased flexibility, added endurance, superior strength, and more power.
Our State of the Art Golf Training Evaluation
Your Custom Golf Training Program
We use a combination of 3 elements to analyze your golf performance:
1. First we use the TPI evaluation, this screening process consists of 16 movements that The Titleist Performance Institute has designated the most important in regards to your golf swing.
2. Next is the K-Vest. The K-Vest is a 3-D imaging and analysis program. We put sensors on 4 points of your body, your hips, your upper back, your lead upper arm, and your lead hand. All of the sensors are linked to our computer system and as you swing, the computer captures every detail of your swing. Our program then breaks down your swing and allows us insight never before possible.
3. Last is my personal complete wellness evaluation. Our evaluation has been created to truly get a feel for your body as a whole, we are able to look at mental health and physical health to get a complete wellness score. These three parts of our evaluation process give us the perfect starting point to maximize your results.
After all three evaluations have been completed we go over your results and come up with a plan of action. As with all of our programs, you are not getting a cookie cutter program.
- One-on-one personal training - A perfect workout routine designed specifically for you, taking all of the information from our evaluations, we will correct your limitations and make you a better golfer than you ever thought possible.
- At home stretching and exercises - Exercises and stretches designed to complement our one-on-one workouts. You will get full descriptions and videos of each exercise. Check out some sample home exercises here.
- Complete nutrition plan - Increase your overall health and wellness, lose unwanted body fat, decrease inflammation, and just feel better with our customized nutrition plan.
- Range Exercises - Warm-ups, weighted clubs, speed training programs, all designed to increase your distance and accuracy.
- Golf Mindfulness - How often does your mind get in the way of your best game? With Tim's Golf Mindfulness program you will learn techniques to be in the moment, and not let your mind get in the way.
What is TPI Certified?
TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) is the world’s leading educational organization dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing. Since its inception in 2003, TPI has studied thousands of golfers ranging from the top professional tour players to weekend enthusiasts. An incredible amount of data on players of all shapes, sizes, ages, and fitness levels has been gathered during this time. Using this data, TPI discovered how a properly functioning body allows a player to swing a golf club in the most efficient way possible. Additionally, TPI has analyzed how physical limitations in a player’s body can adversely affect the golf swing and potentially lead to injury. TPI’s mission is to educate golfers and industry professionals on the body/swing connection through its one of a kind ‘TPI Certified’ educational program. This program was developed by founders Dr. Greg Rose and Dave Phillips along with a 52 member advisory staff of industry leading experts. Five unique fields of study are offered for TPI Certification: Golf, Medical, Fitness, Power and Junior Development. Tim Shevlin is certified in all five Titleist Performance Institute fields of study.
What is a K-Vest?
We use a K-Vest 3D golf analysis to help us maximize your results. The K-Vest is the world's first human motion learning system. It is a wireless system that instantaneously measures a players' power signatures and 3-D data. This data allows us as golf fitness trainers to provide you with a development program that will help you improve faster than ever before.
Drive longer, increase accuracy, become more consistent, reduce injury, and become the golfer you have always wanted to be! Call 470-604-0038 today to set up your free consultation.
Check out our golf wellness online program